High quality Stainless Steel Embossing Roller
1. Anti-flaking, anti-corrosion, good thermal stability, long service life and cost saving.
2. The battery engraved with ALE fiber laser engraving machine contains a lot of ink.
And the cell has a regular shape, smooth cell wall and cell bottom. Therefore, not only can the ink in the unit be quickly released, but also can be easily cleaned.
3. Adopt strict plasma spraying ceramic layer technology to ensure the porosity, thickness and uniformity of the layer.
4. Combined with the super alloy stainless steel layer to ensure a firm combination of the ceramic layer and the roller base. Therefore, it can exhibit the corrosive substance of the printing ink, thereby effectively inserting into the roller bottom.
1. Paper industry:Art paper, wallpaper, paper towels, cigarettes, beer foil paper, various wrapping paper, special paper.
2. Plastic industry: artificial leather, PU leather, various plastics (films, sheets, sheets), plastic carpets, car interior carpets, placemats, bronzing hollow tablecloths, advertising light box cloths, Oxford cloth composites, and various types of transmission belts.
3. Rubber industry: rubber carpets, sole patterns and various industrial transmissions, etc.
4. Non-woven fabric industry: various flower-shaped hot-rolled non-woven fabrics
5. Textile industry: embossing on various textile materials, sizing of interlining cloth, compounding of interlining cloth
6. Architectural hardware industry: architectural decorative panels, non-slip aluminum panels, flowered glass, wood-plastic panels, door covers, and embossing on stainless steel decorative pattern boards.
1. The material of the roller body is generally selected from high-quality seamless steel tubes (special materials can be customized according to user needs). After boring and grinding the inner hole, the thickness of the tube wall is uniform, and then it is made by welding, stress relief treatment, turning, grinding, and finishing;
2. Correct the static balance and dynamic balance treatment; the coaxiality of the finished roller ≤0.02mm;
3. According to the pattern, different processing techniques are adopted to achieve a clear pattern, exquisite pattern, rich levels and precise size of the extruded product.
4. The final surface is plated with hard chrome or other treatments, and the hardness can reach HRC58-62.
Treatment technology for removing metal from the metal surface by using the erosion effect on the metal surface. In this way, various patterns are formed on the metal surface, which is called etching processing, and the mold industry is called erosion processing, also called bite processing or "corrosion processing".
l Electrolytic etching
The mother mold is used as the conductive cathode, and the electrolyte is used as the medium, and the erosion removal method of etching is concentrated on the processed part.
l Chemical etching
Using chemical resistant coating to remove etching corrosion and concentrate on the desired parts.
Photo-etching process (photo-etching process) uniformly forms a layered photoactive chemical resistant film on the metal surface, and then passes through the original film, exposes it with ultraviolet rays, etc., and then applies a development process. Form the coating layer of the chemical resistant coating of the desired shape, and then use the acid or alkali solution of the etching bath to chemically or electrochemically etch the exposed portion to dissolve the gold
Is a processing technology.
* Characteristics of etching technology
- There is no need for tools such as electrodes and master, so there is no need to maintain these tools.
- The time required from planning to production is short and can be processed for short periods.
- The physical and mechanical properties of the material are not affected by the processing.
- Processing is not restricted by shape, area and weight.
- Processing is not limited by hardness and brittleness.
- Can process all metals (iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, nickel alloy, titanium, alloy).
- High-precision processing.
- Can apply complex, irregular and discontinuous design and processing.
- Large area and good processing efficiency, but when the area is small, its efficiency is worse than mechanical machining.
- The horizontal cutting is easy to obtain high precision, but the depth and vertical directions are not easy to obtain the same machine machining accuracy.
- The composition and structure of the processed object should be uniform, and it is not easy to process the uneven material.
Sand blasting uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the shot material (shot glass beads, steel shot, steel sand, quartz sand, emery, iron sand, sea sand) to the surface of the workpiece to be processed at high speed, so that the workpiece The mechanical properties of the outer surface of the surface have changed. Due to the impact and cutting action of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece, the surface of the workpiece has a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece are improved, so the workpiece is improved The anti-fatigue property increases the adhesion between it and the coating, prolongs the durability of the coating film, is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating, and removes the impurities, noise and oxide layer on the surface, while making the medium The surface is roughened to make the residual stress on the surface of the substrate and improve the hardness of the surface of the substrate.
Embossing roller blasting can be divided into:
l Full gloss (100%): glass sand embossing roller
l Semi-gloss (50%): 50% glass + 50% gold steel embossing roller
l Matte (0%): Gold steel sand (alumina sand) embossing roller
Due to the different resin materials used and the different injection molding conditions, it is difficult to completely adjust the gloss with only one shot blasting process, so it must be repeated many times.