Jinan Jinchangtai Industry And Trade Co., Ltd
1. It is mainly used in Printing and Dyeing Industry for the calendering of cotton, polyester-cotton,
silk, chemical fiber, hemp, wool and blends.
2. It is mainly used in Leather Industry for the calendering of artificial leather and other kinds of l
3. It is mainly used in Plastic Industry for the calendering of PVC,ABA,PP,PT,PC and other kinds of
4. It is mainly used in Paper Industry for the calendering of various paper.
5. It is also used in Metallurgical Industry for the calendering of all kinds of non-ferrous metal.
(1) The use of the product; it can be used for sheet (board) machine, decorative materials, PVC, ABS, PP, PE, PT, PC and other plastic machinery.
(2) Material of the product: stainless steel, low carbon steel, high carbon steel, alloy steel, etc. can be selected according to user requirements.
(3) Product structure: It can be processed and produced according to the user's drawings, or designed by our company according to the user's use requirements.
(4) Product manufacturing range: diameter 300-800mm, length 3000mm.
(5) Product production process; material selection, roughing, tempering (quenching), semi-finishing, assembly welding, stress relief, finishing, static (dynamic) balance, electroplating, mirror processing, inspection, packaging and storage.
(6) Product accuracy: surface cooling temperature difference ≤±1℃, surface roughness up to Ra0.01 (smoothness level 14), to ensure the straightness, non-roundness, coaxiality of the roller surface, no vibration after mirror processing , Stripes, hairline, water ripples, etc.
The steel rollers are made under the process of cutting, welding, turning, static & dynamic balance,
CNC precision grinding and surface coating. precision galvanized steel roller, zinc plating steel roller
Usually the roller has critical requirements on the roundness, straightness, runout, concentricity and
cylindricity - that's why final precision grinding process is a must for a qualified steel roller. After
turning and grinding the rolls to the right size, it follows a final dynamic balance.
Finally based on your application field and unique requirements, the steel rollers need to be zinc plated,
painted, teflon coated, rubber coated, etc.
Email: [email protected]